1. We offer you competition prizes to enter by purchasing a ticket through our website or by using our free entry method.
2. Once you’ve entered, you are randomly allocated a ticket number(s), this is unique to you
3. Each competition has a specified period of time it runs for, this is always stated on the competition page
4. Once the competition ends, we take all the entries and publish the order number, name and ticket numbers of all entrants to our website and then set a draw date / time (we do the draw usually an hour after the date / time it ends)
5. We stream a live feed using Facebook Live, we run through how the process works and then load Google’s random number generator
6. We set a specified range of numbers to test and ensure everyone can see the screen clearly
7. Once we have had confirmation the screen’s clear we put in the first available number from the competition and the very last number, then click generate
8. The first number that’s generated is our winner, if all the tickets have not been allocated and the number is not assigned to someone then we click generate again and continue until we have our winner
9. Live draws are uploaded to Facebook
10. We arrange collection of the prize and take winners photos, these are then uploaded to our website and used on social media if the winner agrees.