1. We think we’ve got some great prizes. Whether you fancy taking the holiday of a lifetime, getting behind the wheel of a brand new sports car, donning the latest technology or embarking on a completely new experience, we’ve got it all on our competitions, which refresh every couple of weeks.
2. We have fantastic odds. Most online competition websites charge crazy mark-ups on the real value of their prizes; we’ve seen cars being sold at 5x cost, electronics being flogged at 10x their retail value and all manner of uninspiring prizes being listed at unconscionable margins. These high mark-ups translate to more tickets, and more profit for the website operator, at the expense of the customer. With Dream Maker NI, we take a totally different approach. We keep the number of entries low relative to the cost of the prize, and keep ticket prices low too, meaning that you get a truly fair experience, and ultimately a great chance of winning!
3. We’re totally transparent. We always state the number of tickets available for each competition (unless it’s a charity competition, where we want to raise as much money for the charity as possible), and so you will always be able to know exactly what your chances are of winning right from the outset. Moreover, all of our draws are taken place live on facebook using an independent random number generator. We will publish winners on our website and facebook page.
4. We will always keep ticket prices low. With Dream Maker NI, it’s our philosophy that everyone should have a chance at glory, and that even if you don’t win, you shouldn’t feel hard done by, and you definitely shouldn’t feel a dent in your bank account. Entering competitions should be a source of light-hearted fun, and we want to keep it that way.
5. Even if you lose, you’ve helped someone win. We give a percentage of every ticket purchased to charities that our customers choose, meaning that every ticket spent on the website helps a good cause, even if you don’t win the grand prize that you were hoping for. We also run competitions where the vast majority of the tickets sold are donated directly to a particular charity, to support the valuable and varied work that our charity partners do.
Anyone who’s at least 18 years of age and a UK resident can play our competitions!
Each ticket on our website is clearly shown for each competition, and each ‘entry’ is formed of a set number of tickets. The entry price on our website varies, and will be clearly specified alongside each competition
You can either enter online through our website or our app (coming soon), or by submitting a free postal entry. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.
You will receive an email confirming we have accepted your postal entry. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folders as some email providers may redirect our emails.
All of our not-for-charity competitions have a maximum number of entries permitted, which varies between each individual competition.
You must have registered on our site to play our competitions. The sign-up process takes less than a minute!
Your odds depend on how many tickets are up for sale on the particular competition. For example, if 100 tickets are available in total and you purchase 20 tickets, you will have a 1 in 5 chance of winning the raffle, or even better if it doesn’t sell out! Unless it’s a competition for the benefit of a specific charity (where we want to raise as much money as possible.
Our competitions run for a fixed number of days, and the duration of each competition is specified on our website.
If there’s no reserve set in the competition description (Will be listed as GUARANTEED listings) then we will always give the prize away, no matter how many tickets are sold. Even if we just sell one ticket, we will still give the prize away. We think this is the only fair way to go!.
Some competitions however will have a set amount of tickets that need to be sold BEFORE we can draw the competition and declare a winner. For these type of competitions we have the discretion to extend them for another 7 days and we may do this a maximum of 2 times. If at the end of the second time extension the draw will take place however the customer may be offered a cash alternative (Usually 70% of the prize money) instead.
All entries are final and you will not be able to withdraw from a competition after you have entered. No refunds will be given.
Unless stated differently on a competition description; The draw for each competition will take place within an hour of the time at which the competition ends OR after all tickets sell out!
You will receive an e-mail or a call congratulating you! You will also be able to see your name printed on the website as a winner, and if you managed to miss all the announcements, you’ll also likely be put up on social media as a winner. It is super important that you keep your email and telephone details up to date – if we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a competition ending, we reserve the right to re-run the draw and pick a new winner.
You can view the number of tickets you have in your account under my orders.
Charity is right at the heart of our mission, and Dream Maker NI currently supports good causes.
From time to time we run exclusive charity competitions, that can be recognised from our turquoise charity logo. For these competitions, we donate the majority of all ticket sales we make directly to the specified charity.
We work with some fantastic charities like NI Hospice, Suicide Awareness, Cancer Research and many more – you can see our list of sponsored charities from our web site.